Are you a researcher or clinician with a demonstrated interest in cancer prevention?
The USA based National Cancer Institute are now accepting applications for their fellowship program.
The application period is open and runs from May until August 16th 2021. For more information visit
Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program
The program supports postdoctoral research and professional development, plus offers:
• Competitive stipends, relocation expenses, health insurance benefits, and travel allowances
• Support for up to four years
• Opportunity to earn your M.P.H., sponsored by NCI
• Research opportunities with experienced NCI mentors
• A cohort of fellows spanning STEM and other fields
This is a multidisciplinary fellowship open to candidates from Epidemiology, Biomedical Sciences,
Behavioural Sciences, Nursing, Medicine, Health Services, Disparities, Psychology, Nutritional Sciences, Pharmacology, Toxicology, Biostatistics, Engineering, Translational Science, Public Health, etc.