It’s not too late to register for the 2nd WHO Western Pacific Region Partners’ Forum
WHO are pleased to extend the registration deadline for the Second WHO Western Pacific Region Partners Forum to midnight (GMT+8) tonight! If you have not yet registered, please do so here using code: P@rtn3rsh!ps21
The Forum takes place this week 30 June-2 July.
A detailed session outline is available on the event page. Highlights include:
- Opening of the Forum by Dr Takeshi Kasai, WHO’s Regional Director for the Western Pacific
- In-depth interactive sessions on key public health challenges for the Region
- On Friday they’ll focus on engaging young people in public health and discuss practical ways for early and mid-career professionals to work with WHO
- The opportunity to participate in their research project, “Exploring factors of success in public health partnerships in the Western Pacific”
They are excited to be using a virtual platform that enables them to connect with partners in different ways. You’ll be able to:
- Let others know more about you by building your profile – upload a photo and tell us what interests you
- Join a session of “speed partnering” on Day 1 and get to know other partners and WHO staff
- Browse the virtual Partners Expo, where partners are showcasing their work (or sign up here to set up a booth of your own)
- Make appointments with WHO technical directors, and with Dr Takeshi Kasai
The Forum platform will be open from 06:00 GMT+8 on 30 June to give you some time to get used to it before the opening session at 09:00.