Fellowship opportunity. National Cancer Institute Seeks Fellow for Diet, Physical Activity, Sleep, and/or Weight Assessment
The Epidemiology and Genomics Research Program (EGRP), Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences (DCCPS), National Cancer Institute (NCI), has an opening for a Cancer Research Training Award (CRTA) Fellow for diet, physical activity, sleep, and/or weight assessment.
For a full description of the position, visit https://epi.grants.cancer.gov/about/jobs.html#fellow-rfab.
This fellowship opportunity is within EGRP’s Risk Factor Assessment Branch. To learn more about RFAB, visit https://epi.grants.cancer.gov/risk/.
- Master’s or doctorate degree in public health, epidemiology, nutrition, exercise science, statistics, or a related field.
- A strong interest in public health, population-based research, and cancer control.
- Experience conducting research or serving as a research assistant on a scientific project.
- Excellent organizational, planning, writing, and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively on research teams and to work independently on self-directed research projects.
- Data management skills (experience with spreadsheets and statistical software packages is desirable, e.g. EXCEL, SAS, STATA, SUDAAN, and R).
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
For more details and application instructions, visit https://epi.grants.cancer.gov/about/jobs.html#fellow-rfab.