Page content

How does my organisation apply to become an Adhering or Affiliated body?

National Nutritional Science Organisations can apply to become Adhering Bodies if their country does not have a body currently adhering to the Union. An application form must be completed and this is available here.

Regional societies/organisations cannot apply to become Adhering Bodies, however they can apply to become Affiliated Bodies. An application form to become an Affiliated Body is available here.