The International Union of Nutritional Sciences (IUNS) is sponsoring travel to the 21st International Congress of Nutrition (IUNS-ICN) in Buenos Aires, Argentina, 15-20th October 2017. A limited number of travel grants is available for early career scientists (within 10 years of graduation).
If you would like to apply for this fellowship, please follow the instructions below:
- The applicant must have submitted an abstract by 31st March 2017 following the instructions on the IUNS-ICN website.
- To be eligible for a travel grant, the submitted abstract must have received approval from the ICN-IUNS Executive Board for oral or poster presentation.
- The application should include:
- A copy of the submitted abstract (to be downloaded from the applicant’s personal area in the congress website, that can be accessed using the login details provided in the confirmation email received after sending the abstract)
- A brief CV (1 page)
- A supporting letter from the applicant’s IUNS Adhering Body (President or Secretary), University or Research Centre Head of Department
- Evidence of graduation dates
The application form can be found in the “Early career travel grants” section of the IUNS-ICN official web page. This should be completed and the additional documents uploaded.
The deadline for the travel grant application is March 31st 2017.
Applications will be reviewed by the IUNS Council and the awards announced before the end of April 2017.