Personalised Nutrition Congress 2016
The Personalized Nutrition Congress is the first conference in this field focusing on practical routes to bring the emerging research to the market.
Key session topics include:
- Recent academic research on the microbiome, nutrigenomics and chronobiology
- Emerging Technologies ready to hit the market
- Review of current business models and a look at future strategies
- Research on current consumer attitudes and perceptions towards personalized dietary advice
- Integrating and interpreting the quantity of data
- Overcoming policy and regulatory hurdles
Join the unique mix of academia, food and supplement manufacturers, retail chains, health care organisations, insurance companies and government representatives, meeting for the first time with the shared goal of driving this industry out of its infancy.