France – Annual Report
“Société Française de Nutrition”
President: Monique Romon, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-president: Annie Quignard Boulange
Vice-president in charge of international relationship: Denis Lairon, Denis.Lairon@medecine.univ-mrs.fr
General Secretary: Agnès Marsset Bagleiri
Treasurer: Catherine Astier
Société Française de Nutrition
F-35590 –Saint Gilles (near Rennes)
Tel.: 33 2 23 48 53 55
Fax.: 33 2 23 48 53 70
Web site: http://www.rennes.fr/nutrition/UFNA.htm
Term of Council
Every 4 years.
Activities in 2001 – 2003
Activities on the national level:
- Informing of members in the field of Nutrition (future congresses, news, etc.).
- Setting up of a brochure featuring all the member associations and/or organizations (in French and in English).
- Final construction, and then, keeping up to date a website (see address above).
- As a Federation representing French Nutrition, contacts with the French Academy of Sciences.
Activities on the international level:
- Suggestion of French Scientists as speakers and/or Chairpersons to the Scientific Committee of FENS and IUNS congresses.
- Presentation of the French candidate city (Paris) for the organization of the next FENS congress in 2007 (Its organization was entrusted by vote to France(Paris, 11-13 july 2007) in Rome (in 2003).
- A UFNA delegation attended the IUNS congress in Durban in 2005, general meetings . Possible presentation of the French candidate city (Paris) for the organization of the next IUNS congress in 2013.