WHO are pleased to extend the registration deadline for the Second WHO Western Pacific Region Partners Forum to midnight (GMT+8) tonight! If you have not yet registered, please do so here using code: P@rtn3rsh!ps21
The Forum takes place this week 30 June-2 July.
A detailed session outline is available on the event page. Highlights include:
- Opening of the Forum by Dr Takeshi Kasai, WHO’s Regional Director for the Western Pacific
- In-depth interactive sessions on key public health challenges for the Region
- On Friday they’ll focus on engaging young people in public health and discuss practical ways for early and mid-career professionals to work with WHO
- The opportunity to participate in their research project, “Exploring factors of success in public health partnerships in the Western Pacific”
They are excited to be using a virtual platform that enables them to connect with partners in different ways. You’ll be able to:
- Let others know more about you by building your profile – upload a photo and tell us what interests you
- Join a session of “speed partnering” on Day 1 and get to know other partners and WHO staff
- Browse the virtual Partners Expo, where partners are showcasing their work (or sign up here to set up a booth of your own)
- Make appointments with WHO technical directors, and with Dr Takeshi Kasai
The Forum platform will be open from 06:00 GMT+8 on 30 June to give you some time to get used to it before the opening session at 09:00.